CONNECT WITH PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
Becoming part of the Nigeria International Educational Fair ensures that you will be presented to the Nigeria market. As the largest fair, the event attracts educational institutions from many countries. This diverse representation and the quality of the participants are what attract thousands of serious and motivated students to attend this educational event
Why Participate in the Nigeria Education Fair?
Studying abroad is becoming more and more popular among Nigeria students as the country itself continues to pursue integration into the international society and the demand for professionals with international experience is rapidly increasing amongst Nigeria and regional employers.
The fair is a great platform for professionals and decision makers in the education sector to exchange their experience and know-how. The parallel events: presentations, seminars and workshops will help to reach the goals and aims of participants.
Nigeria Education Fair 2018 is an event that serves the entire education industry by providing a quality event environment and on-site features that are valuable and informative for both participants and visitors.
Nigeria Education Fair Nigeria has turned into a well-known brand in terms of rapidly increasing success and number of visitors. The advertising and marketing campaign of the event includes all communication resources that can be used for causing as many people’s interest as possible, in order to reach maximum efficiency.
You should participate if:
Over the last 10 years, our College Fairs have directly contributed to an increase in the number of highly qualified Nigerian applicants to abroad institutions. During the fair, students have the unique opportunity to explore the diversity and vitality of higher education in foreign countries. Representatives from foreign institutions as well as Lekkside advisers and staff from Nigerian educational bodies are on hand to interact with attendees.
- The biggest educational fair in Nigeria
- More than 10,000 visitors during the fair –parents, students, educational agencies,Banks, Embassies and High Commission
- The fair is held in the very center of Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Port-Harcourt
- Wide advertising campaign
- Recruit quality students from Nigeria - both Domestic and International
- Nigeria students are very familiar with this concept and await this fair
- Students come prepared with documents to apply for admissions
- Satisfaction levels are gauged by the number of applications generated
- School principals, counselors, parents, and other influential people visit these fairs
- interactive live chat on popular radio Station a before the fair.
Register your Institution
Benefits of Participating:
- Build new partnerships and raise the profile of your institution.
- Showcase your programs and services
- Launch new products and reach a prime audience in a cost-effective way
- Break into a new market, generate valuable leads and acquire new students
- Meet authoritative figures in person and foster new partnerships
- Gain access to cutting-edge knowledge at the exhibition
- Get to know your competitors in person.
Take Advantage of our strong Marketing strategies which includes;
- Intensive advertising campaigns in different media outlets
- TV presentation before and during the event
- Intensive advertising via internet
- Holding presentations and distributing flyers in almost all schools of Nigeria
- Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
- More than 30,000 information bulletins in our database for the marked subscribers
- Direct communication with different universities and education societies/organizations
- Spreading information on the event via our partner education societies/organizations
Participation rates include the following package and entitlement:
- A table, two chairs and a waste basket
- Lunch and coffee break including hot and cold snacks during the education fair
- Two representatives allowed per booth and provided free visa support letter
- Recognition as fair participant in comprehensive marketing and promotion campaign
- 10 Minutes interactive live chat on radio Station